Graduate internship (6 months) leading on to a long-term role.
Liverpool Wellbeing is an inspiring charity running the city’s foremost Centre of Excellence for Holistic Health and Wellbeing.
Our motto is: Health, Wholeness, Creativity, our aim being to promote wellbeing throughout the Liverpool community by providing trainings, treatments, courses, cultural events and celebrations.
The founder of the organization, the current CEO, needs a PA who is passionate, energetic, entrepreneurial, imaginative, pro-active, well-presented, sparky, ambitious and marketing-aware.
You are a self starter who is seeking a hugely rewarding career in the not for profit sector.
We are offering a 6-month graduate internship leading straight on, if it goes well, to a paid role right at the core of this (exciting) organization, with the opportunity to join management at an early stage.
You will expected to work very closely with the C.E.O in order to understand in depth the core vision and ethos of the organization, its key aims , targets, strategies, business relationships and clients.
You will therefore be expected to accompany the CEO to meetings and maintain records of these, to manage her diary, liaise on her behalf with all other members of the team and all outside colleagues, attend networking and other events on her behalf and assist her in project and strategy development and in the design of marketing and management policies and in their implementation.
As this indicates, a comprehensive experience of the entire spectrum of third sector business practice will be yours as a result of this role with a future.
YOU WILL NEED:
• An excellent memory.
• Outstanding communication skills , both spoken and written.
• High emotional intelligence and plenty of initiative.
• A warm sense of humour and a very good, creative imagination.
• Highly competent IT skills, preferably including desktop publishing
and possibly Photoshop.
• Highly developed organisational skills including time–management, filing, database management and research experience.
• An unflappable, unassuming ability to support and organise the working life of a very creative boss and so increase her time for strategy development and networking.
• A well- groomed and well-presented presence.
Accommodation available if required.
Apply with CV to: Helen Clarke, CEO, Liverpool Wellbeing.